Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Deals

Good morning all! Hope you are having a great Monday so far. Did you survive the clock reset? I don't know about you but losing the hour is worth gaining the extra hour of daylight in the evening!!! And it's a sure-fire sign that spring (and my favorite season, Summer) is just around the corner!

Last week was a little scarce on freebies in the mail, but I did get a coupon for a free FULL size Suave Keratin Infusion that I had signed up for through Facebook. I will try to post about these types of deals so be sure to watch for them. I know none of us want our feeds filled with junk so you can either unlike after you sign up or just block the posts.

This morning I also checked my Kraft First Taste account and found an offer for a free KRAFT FRESH TAKE Cheese & Breadcrumb mix (the coupon will be mailed to me) and a printable $1.50 coupon for one(1) PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme. I highly suggest if you do not have an account, you create one. I have received many free Kraft items from here. One time I received coupons for about 6 free items at one time. It is well worth the set up. And I will try to help you stay updated in case you forget to check it. 

Since I am in a 'no buy month' (or two) I have been avoiding thrift & pretty much all other stores all together. But the one thing we all need is groceries. So, yesterday I took a little time to find a couple great deals, that if you have been saving your coupons each week, you can get this week at Kroger:

  • Country Crock Shedd's Spread $0.99* coupons.com $1 printable = FREE
  • Dannon Yogurt 32 oz. $1.49* - $1 All You Magazine January issue = $.49
  • Dannon Activia Yogurt $1.49 - $1 All You Magazine March issue = $.49
  • Philadelphia Cooking Creme $1.79* - $1.50 Kraft First Taste printable = $.29
There were other good sale prices, these are just a few of the best with coupons. 

*These prices are after the March Madness save $5 with purchase of 10 items.
All You magazine can be found only at Walmart. They have awesome coupons, so I highly suggest you pick on up monthly or sign up for a subscription.

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think! - Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment