Monday, March 5, 2012

This Weekend & Last Week's Freebies

Well... I didn't go out looking this weekend for any great deals...Friday we had horrible weather and a couple nasty tornadoes hit just about 10 miles north of here and Saturday I cleaned and worked on the throws. I did make it out to JoAnn's to get fleece for the throws and fabric for two purse orders. Then Sunday was spent on the soccer field and at the laundromat! I'll be couponing tonight and hopefully will be able to share with you any great deals I find. :)


But last week I did receive 3 more items in the mail free; Aveda Hair Repair kit (shampoo, conditioner and a leave in), a Tide Pod and OB samples and a nice plastic carrying case.  Only thing... no coupons. I thought that was weird. The hair products are great for camping trips, traveling, etc. And with soccer season coming up, the sample laundry detergent is nice to take with us so we can clean the wonderful mud and grass stains on the uniforms when we are at tournaments. And all are great to donate to local disaster relief if you don't use them yourself!


Vinyl Record Bookends
I did get some Mocha Chocolate Granola Bars made and I also played with my butane torch (cheap thing)... then broke it. I'll post pictures and the recipe for the granola bars Wednesday along with pictures of the finished throws. They are turning out better than I imagined. But here's what I did get made before I broke the torch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment