Monday, April 2, 2012

Freebies from week of March 26, 2012



These are the freebies I received in the mail last week! The Tide Pods, Purex and Green Mountain Naturals have been available multiple times through their Facebook pages. Tide and Green Mountain Naturals sometimes let you sign up for these every time they are available. While the Purex only lets you have samples one time. The free coupon is from my Kraft First Taste account. Marley coffee, a sustainable coffee, can be found at their website or Facebook page. It seems lately I have gotten something in the mail just about every other day! If I can't use it, I'll use in a gift basket or donate it! Oh yeah... I also reuse as much of the packing everything comes in as well! Wait until you see the cute business card holders I'm making later in the week! Great use of some of this packaging. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment