Monday, February 27, 2012

A Few Deals & Freebies Found on the Web

Below are deals and freebies I have found across the Internet this week. Just a note...When I sign up for these types of free, promotional items, I usually use an email account I have created just for these types of offers. You can use any of the free emails from Yahoo, Gmail, etc. Most advertisers will flood you with advertising emails, especially if you forget to opt-out when signing up. I have found this the best way to control the emails. Every once in a while I will go in and clean it out. I would highly suggest this unless you just want to receive all the emails in your normal account. With the Facebook offers I usually just select "Hide All" for the advertisers I don't want to receive updates on. If you find great Freebies or deals, comment below or email me and I will be sure to get the word out! Enjoy! 


Kleenex - Send a free to Share Pack a friend and get a free sample of Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues


Free Sample of Miracle Whip


Celebrate National Pancake Day at IHOP tomorrow with a free short stack and help Children's Miracle Hospital Networks.


Get a free night on a video game rental at RedBox celebrating Game Week.


Free new Tide Pods Facebook Offer


Marley Organic Coffee Free Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment