Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome to Sew Frugral Scrap!


Welcome to SEW FRUGAL SCRAP! A long time in the making! I hope to share with you three journeys I am taking this year, along with creative DIY’s, food & recipes, local happenings & artists, thrifty, coupon and freebie finds. The blog idea started after reading some other wonderful blogs and determining that sometimes public accountability is extremely helpful in fulfilling goals and I also love to share some of the fantastic finds, whether from a thrift store, freebie or coupon deal, along with recipes, upcoming arts and crafts fairs, wonderful artists, local businesses or a crafty DIY. So… I thought I would give it a try.

The above mentioned journeys consist of building my sewing business;  my goal (or resolution) to become more frugal, from both necessity and tiredness of being a slave to things; and the third is an idea I have that was created from both of the above journeys… My ultimate dream of having a craft reuse center here in Louisville that would serve Fine Arts teachers, artists and ‘tinkerers’ like me, and in turn would bring awareness in the community of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.

So there you have it, the reasons I started the blog! I do hope you find things I post informative, fun and inspiring! And welcome to my crazy life of Sew Frugal Scrap!

1 comment: